Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Slim



My blogging friend and writing colleague, Sarah, has just had her children’s book published, available from Amazon and the Bongo website. There is also a 'Story Builder' to accompany it. For details, check here



Slim, the Vegetarian Ogre is fun, educational and superbly illustrated so if you have children aged from 7-12, or nieces, or nephews or if you are just a Big Kid yourself, I urge you to take a look!



In the meantime, I’m sitting here biting my nails because my children are wandering around Gatwick without money, food or a plane…a frequent occurrence in the Baconnier family. It will, of course, be the subject of my next post providing I haven’t already dropped dead from apoplexy…






1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope your lovely daughters make it back in one piece. You'd better send them down the mines for the rest of the Toussaint hols so they can pay you back! :)

Thanks for the Slim plug! Folks, it's a BRILLIANT book with FABULOUS illustrations by one of the UK's most promising young artists currently studying at the Royal College of Art, and whose paintings sell in the tens of thousands of pounds already. Lucky sod. :)